The Super Short Seven
This is a basic version of our code of conduct for those that will find it easier to understand.
1. Smile and ask people to dance
2. Don’t be upset if they say no, you are allowed to say no, too!
3. Don’t touch anyone on or off the dancefloor without being sure it’s OK first, asking is the best way of finding out, and is always appreciated!
4. When dancing, only touch hands, shoulders, backs and arms
5. If you bump someone, say sorry
6. Don’t hurt others
7. If anyone upsets you, or hurts you, tell an organiser or trusted friend who can talk to an organiser for you.
(the organiser may need to tell a carer or the police on your behalf).